Monday, November 17, 2008

Same Ole.... Same Ole....

Before marrying Sam I was single for quite some time, (I know I was not exactly SINGLE but I was NOT in a concrete relationship.... AT ALL! ) On the other hand almost everyone knows that Sam was not single for very long at all and For all of you out there that think "Debbie" was the cause of Sam's divorce please rethink. However, I kinda like scandal and if you want to think that.. WELL GO AHEAD! anyway... Wow. rambling.
Married life can be mundane, boring, simple and I have to tell you I am LOVING it. Sam and I do "married" people things now. We watch tv, grocery shop, clean the house on Saturday and Sunday morning. Go to brunch together. It is such a relief after that "single" stage of my life. It surprises me how we have just settled down in EVERY SENSE of the word. I am bettyfrickencrocker, I have VERY clean bathrooms and I kinda sometimes feel like Sam would like to take a butcher knife to me because of my "honeydo's" I give him. ,
Is mundane good? Should I be worried?

8 comments:

Sammy said...

My Beautiful Wife.... It is absolutely VERY good to be settled and 'mundane' lol. I dont mind honey do lists at all so bring it.
It is our time to settle down, plant some roots and move on with our awesome married life with our kids. I love it very much! Now that things have settled we just need to find some friends that live close that can run to brunch with us.... :)
As far as the xwife goes.... I am ok with people thinking that as well.. lol I love you

Sammy said...

oh one more comment.... bettyfrickencrocker ..... yeah you are an awesome cook... WOW Josh and I are very spoiled..... not to mention our other kids. Its just Josh and I were not used to this awesome food. Debbie cooks and leaves a special plate in the microwave for Josh when he gets off work at 8. How kewl is that???

Anonymous said...

mundane can be very well... mundane.
Good for you guys. It's nice to settle down and now you will gain 20 pounds.

Anonymous said...

Debbie -- we need to get Sam and John together again. You guys sound like a hoot...mundane and all. Thanksgiving and Christmas Baking are around the corner...better get Sam some larger pants!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on lets be honest for a minute... I thought EVERYONE KNEW Sam had been chasing her for YEARS. It just took Debbie finally coming around to the idea. It's hard for any wife to compete against someone that looks like Debbie. Sam wanted her from the second he saw her.Then again what men don't want someone like Debbie. go figure!

Sammy said...

Dear anonymous,
I laughed out loud when I read your comment. After reading this it was obvious to me that you have no clue who we are, when we did anything or what we stand for. Go ahead and believe what you wrote.... it actually would be quite sexy if it did happen that way. lol

shaley said...

Well, welcome to marriage!! mundane..mundane...! After being in NY last weekend, I realized how much I love my life. Don't get me wrong, I loved NY, but I really enjoy living a simple life. Sorry about the weekend, can we make other plans? And I know what a fabulous cook you are! Sam is a lucky man!

jess said...

zzzzzzz..snork....snort...oh hell. sorry. i fell asleep.

lol.