Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hubby Tag..

His full name: Samuel Lee Campbell
How long we've been married: almost 8 months
How long did we date: 4 months
Who eats the sweets? really neither of us
Who said I love you first: I did
Who is taller: Sammy
Who sings better: Sam by far!!!
Who is smarter: we're smart in our own ways and in different things
Who does the laundry: I do...
Who pays the bills: Sam
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Sam
Who mows the lawn: Sam
Who cooks dinner: ME
Who drives: Usually him
Who admits they are wrong: We both will but Sam is better at it than me...
Who asked who out first: he asked me out
Who wears the pants: SAM...SAM....SAM...
What does he do that surprises you: thoughtful gifts
My favorite feature on him: Eyes
Does he have a nickname for you: George!!!
His favorite food: Mexican
His favorite sport: Softball... but he is very good with most ball sports, ping pong, tennis etc.
Our favorite thing to do as a couple: Can I really answer this....hmmm. lol.. kidding almost anything!
Does he have any hidden talents: he can juggle and do the worm on his belly.
What do you admire most about him: his unconditional love for me and the kids!!
His favorite color: blue o
How did he propose: springs at cub river

No comments: