Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time to make some memories.

Jordan and her boyfriend were here last weekend. We had a great time with them and when they left I said to Sam.... "YOU DID NOT TAKE ANY PICTURES!"..
Jordan seems very content and happy... It was so nice to see her that way.
Josh came over and we all played games and had a big dinner.... As I was getting ready to serve dinner I said... "Lets have our last supper on this table". (we knew we would be getting a new table and chairs this week)..
I LOVE OUR NEW TABLE... LOVE LOVE LOVE.. It is gorgeous. I am way excited for the memories Sam and I and family will have around this dinner table and I am sure very soon you will find all of us hanging out playing Farkle, Sequence, and at Christmas time you will find us all gathered around putting together puzzles!!! And some day we may even have GRAND children sitting around this table with us.... So here are to the memories to come!!
In other news.... I bought these little glass sculptures at Pier One.. I have no clue why I am so in love with them but I ADORE them... We named them.. (WE NAME EVERYTHING)

This is Rooster!! (I know original)
and this one is named Boise... named after the blue birds that live in Idaho!

We will be getting our new counter tops next Monday, Our tile back splash on Tuesday and than they will grout (spelling) on Wednesday!!! Then everyone I am so so so happy to announce... WE ARE GETTING A NEW FRIDGE.... Have any of you ever heard me complain about our fridge... HA!!!!

No comments: