Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I have learned!!

Sam and I have officially been together for 2 years. On June 21st it was the mark of our two years together. I have learned a lot about Sam, family, Wyoming, Kentucky, Maverik, Me, and Marriage and step families.. Thought I would share.

"I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future"
  • Step families are NOT an event... It is a process!!
  • Wyoming has drive up liquor stores... YEP.. and they give you cups if you ask.. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
  • WARSH is a word in Kentucky...
  • Sam requires a hell of a lot more food than I do! (and so does Brock)
  • Don't make decisions based on your children. Sam and I decided to live our life according to what is best for "Sam and Debbie " and hopefully the children will follow.
  • I think the best thing a Mom and Dad can do for children is love each other.
  • Never wear a live mic. when you go to the bathroom.
  • Head injury's are TERRIBLE.
  • You can never have to much insurance or toilet paper!
  • Kids grow up.. and you better have made some kind of relationship with your spouse because that is who you have!!!
  • Utah's women are different than those in Kentucky and Wyoming.....
  • Sam will not sleep outside just for fun. He like HIS bed!!!
  • my favorite "mom quote" is LOVE THEM, LIMIT THEM, AND THAN LET THEM BE!
  • I have learned what a super charger is and how to tell the difference between a v6 and a v8. (and I still don't care)
  • and that it is NEVER OKAY TO TEXT AND DRIVE!!!

No comments: