Friday, October 8, 2010

Its never to late to live Happily Ever After...

6 months before Sam and I met we were both in some pretty rocky relationships. I guess all I can say is it is pretty hard to be 40 and not have a "story" about your love life. Well Sam and I both have "stories".. and not like those easy to read picture book stories they are like those Moby Dick 549 page chapter books that are kinda confusing and you need a dictionary to figure out some parts.. Yeah it was that bad...

So Sammy here is to 2 years of the easiest relationship I have EVER been in and here is to the rest of our lives living HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

now come home..

2 comments:

Amy Morby said...

Happy anniversary, Debbie! I hear all the cool kids get married on October 10. :) Have a good one!

DEBBIE said...

Happy Anniversary to you too! I forgot about that till this second.