Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas decorating continues.

I am going to be done with my Christmas decorating by tomorrow. Why?? Sam's parents are coming from Kentucky and we be here on Saturday and none of us will be together for Christmas so I wanted to have kinda a "double" Holiday. I am almost done. I have the very basement left to do and even though the kids have NO IDEA, they will be helping me finish everything when they get home in about 1/2 hour.

Table center piece. This is not done yet but getting there!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little elf shoes!


Penguin teapot and friends!


This is the hardest thing for me. Our Christmas stockings do not match. We let all the kids pick their own, I had a TERRIBLE time with it last year but it is growing on me this year.


Front Living room. I love snowmen. I also started watering my Christmas plant about 3 weeks ago so it will be ready by Christmas.


This is one of every one's favorites. This Santa runs by batteries and that propeller whirls around and it goes in circles.. WE LOVE IT.

Around my lamps I put little wreaths and ribbons.


Front room banister.


More of my "gang" of Snowmen.


A fun Christmas tradition for us is we put baby Jesus up till Christmas morning. HE IS NOT BORN YET. When I go over to my friends and families houses over the Holidays I will always hide their baby Jesus and call them Christmas morning and tell them where Jesus is!



This is our front living room Christmas tree. This one is my favorite. Sam's favorite is the one in the blog post below..

No comments: