Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tip Tuesday~

My tip for this week is go to the store and purchase an Amaryllis..

I got mine that has multiple bulbs in it at Costco for $25 but you can buy less expensive bulbs ANYWHERE..

I know this is kinda a strange tip but it truly is one of our highlights of the Christmas year. My kids mark it and see how much they grow each day and they truly are a wonder... and I promise you will love it and buy them every year!
fun fact: the only living thing that grows faster than an Amaryllis is the antelors of Elk...

2 comments:

Mrs. Lawley said...

i love that you know such random trivia!! You guys are so cute! i'm so glad your happy!! :)

shaley said...

This really makes me want an amaryllis. They are so beautiful!! I'm not sure if mine would grow, but someday I'm gonna try it!!