Yes, I have been kinda absent. Yes I have posted some uber lame posts here and there but overall pretty vacant/distant.. Why? Just a few high points.
- Thanksgiving, along with Thanksgiving comes cleaning, shopping, cooking, traveling, getting kids, and about 8000 other tasks.
- We had some friend go through some pretty ugly stuff and it kinda consumed us. If you are reading you know who you are. WE LOVE YOU....
- Teenagers. I need not say another f*&%$#% thing. (I had actually put the mother of all swear words right there but Sam changed my mind).
- Work. It's 4th quarter. 4th quarter= time to make EOY goals and sell LOTS OF software!
- Sex. Sam and I have a lot of sex and that takes some time (THAT WAS A JOKE)
- Christmas. HMMMM... oh yeah. I guess it's time to get serious!
So as I sit here tonight, my fridge full of turkey, mediocre mashed potatoes, egg nog and the usuals that sit in everyone's fridge the weekend after Thanksgiving. I am ready for the Holiday season to approach. It's official.. it's here the start of.
Please sing in the tune of "THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS"
- Every Family Fighting
- 11 presents returning
- 10 pounds a gaining
- 9 overdraft notices
- 8 days of hang overs
- 7 hours to park your fricken car!
- 6 family dinners in 2 hours.
- 5 MONTHS OF WINTER COMING!
- 4 sleepless nights
- 3 days of wrapping
- 2 blood shot eyes
- AND WE GET TO DO IT ALL NEXT YEAR!
one more small announcement. MY MOM IS GETTING MARRIED NEXT SATURDAY. *SHRUG/KINDA WIERD.