Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
- We painted our Master Bedroom and Bathroom. LOOKS FABULOUS
- Brock turn 13. For 10 months of my life all 3 of my kids are teenagers.
- I have had a bad bad stomach since we have been home from Colombia. I probably have a tape worm.
- My hair is blond again and I got my Spring injections. Feels so good! :-)
- For dinner tonight we are going to the Brazilian grill at the Gateway in Salt Lake. It's a business thing.
- We are trying a new church this Sunday with some friends from Layton.
- I have eaten Sushi 3 times this week. Maybe I have been poisoned and that is why my stomach is so bad.. Nope I am back to the tape worm from Colombia.
- Cassidi got her itinerary for Costa Rica. She is going to have the best time.
- For Brocks Birthday we took him to Ifly in Ogden, Utah and it was the bomb. It is a wind tunnel and you kinda sky dive.. COOL.
- My Mom has to have back surgery on April 11th. I am going to go spend a couple weeks with her and Nolan to help her out. My poor Mom.
- George may be the World Worst Dog.
- Steven Tyler is really really sexy on American Idol. He is my guilty pleasure.
- We got all new door knobs and light fixtures for our bedroom and they also look FAB.
- It feels SO SO SO SO SO SO Good to be at home for a couple weeks and not do ANYTHING.
- BYU plays tonight against Florida in the NCAA. and it is hard for me NOT to cheer for BYU because they are a Utah team but I really dislike them enough that I am on the fence.
- I went to lunch with my cousins and my childhood friends yesterday. It was so fun.
- I walked through Lowe's with my zipper undone on Sunday. I mean I walked ALL THE WAY THROUGH LOWE'S FOR QUITE SOMETIME.
so now you know!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tracey and Larry at La Cevicheria. I loved this food.
The pool 2 the Sofitel. It was so darn hot during the day this is the only place to hang out. Cartagena is on the ocean and has a HUGE beach all along it but we did not venture to the beach. They say that you get so harassed by vendors that it is not worth going to the beach in Cartagena. So this part of the trip we pooled in!
Monday, March 7, 2011
A hut or room where people stayed. They were painted all cute!
The bathrooms off the dining tent.. How cute are they.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Jeff and Carrie at the airport, Do they look tired. I think we did not sleep for about 30 hours!
after Miami we went back to the airport and got ready for the most wonderful two week! There were some bumps in the road, some experiences that I will never forget, and friendships that will span a lifetime.to be continued...