Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mourning.

I know I am not suppose to say things like this, that it does not "help" or make people have warm fuzzies, etc., etc., etc., blah, blah, blah.

However, I AM NOT DOING VERY WELL.

So I ask??? Is there a correct way to mourn? Am I suppose to be doing something I am not, and not feeling Angry, lonely, lost, emotionally unstable, withdrawn, and questioning almost EVERYTHING in my life? Am I not suppose to be doing that? Because that is right where I am.

So this girl is getting an "F" in the mourning department of life. A big, Fat, Hairy F, and franky I don't really care!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It is still "new" and I know that it does not help right now but time is your best friend right now. It may be a rocky summer but you will get there.

Nichole said...

Yes, I have found there IS a correct way to mourn...the way YOU choose to mourn. Nobody can tell you how to mourn, when to mourn, when it's time to be done mourning. Nobody. It's YOUR time schedule, YOUR mourning, YOUR acceptance. It's probably a good thing we are many states away -- we'd be a blubbering mess together!! But as Kelly stated...we WILL get there. You will get there in YOUR time. At YOUR schedule. Breathe in. Breathe out. Somedays, that's all you need (or are able) to do. But it's SOMETHING. You'll make it through this....I know it!

Jason said...

Mike left a footprint on this Earth. The best way to honor him is leave your own. Your love for him is beautiful and it was a pleaseure meeting you!