Monday, June 8, 2009

My Wife is back to work.......

Debbie has found an incredible job. She went through a huge interview process and sales assessment test and got offered the job last week in writing. She is so excited about her new opportunity and in her words..... TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE lol Debbie thank you for creating an awesome home for all of us over the last few months. We loved having you around and taking care of us (and raising our spoiled Winnie)
Honey I am so proud of you and happy you get a shot at a new career. GO TEAR IT UP GIRL!!!! I am with you and love you very much!

So... since Debbie has carried the responsibility of the blog lately I thought I better step up and blog about something. She is a busy girl now.
Today I was thumbing through my phone pictures and thought I would take the first few pics I have in there and post them on here with a short story for each one. Some are blah but others may be funny.

A fantastic mullet at a bar in Brigham City the other night. Debbie was so impressed she had to take a picture over my shoulder. I have to say... you just don't see them this good anymore!!

A hyper night for Winnie and she settled down just long enough to take this blurry picture..... like I said some of these will be blah. Speaking of Winnie... I wonder how she will take Debbie being gone for work every day??

The other day we went clothes shopping for Debbie for her new job and we stopped in Victoria Secret to get some bra's. Cass, Brock and I had some time to kill so Brock saw this open window so I asked them both to get in there and vogue. They did and I took some pictures.... haha... honey never leave us alone in a store you know better than that. You cant take us anywhere can you??


Quadruplets?? No just my buddies a couple of weekends ago hanging out but dang... I didn't realize that "Birds of a feather flock together" saying really meant what it says.... WOW

My wife and her good friend Cheri chillin on the deck of the owl on an awesome day! What a couple of hotties. Have you ever had someone ask you to look down and spell A T T I C?

On Memorial weekend we took Brock to the batting cages and had him swing at 75 pitches. I swung at 50 and could hardly move the next day. He didnt seem to have a problem..... punk kids... haha We love you Brock.


A few weekends ago we took our Victory up to Logan with some friends and watched Cordell race his Yamaha Raider against a Helicopter. It was so much dang fun ..... what a great day that was. Debbie created this video on the computer and posted it. Here is the You Tube link in case you didnt get to see it.
Click this sentence to see the race


Hows that for a random blog... lol We have so much fun where ever we go.

No comments: