Monday, August 16, 2010

These are our people.

These are Sam and my peeps.
  • The ones that have seen us and we have seen them through many many happy times.
  • The ones we tell our problems to and don't have to be "embarrassed" because YES This is happening to us!
  • The ones we have cried with because of what they are going through.
  • a hell of a lot of beer.
  • The ones we don't always agree with but that is okay by ALL of us!
  • The ones we help move (that is true friendship), and help us move.
  • I am POSITIVE nursing each other through one to many hangovers!
  • We have went through deaths.
  • and a hell of a lot of beer!
  • different hair colors. (now mostly.. HOW ARE WE GOING TO COVER THIS GRAY?)
  • some really really good fricken food!
  • We have went through weddings.
  • Break up's and hook up's.
  • fabulous vacations
  • everything that has to deal with teenage children..
  • New jobs, lost jobs.
  • mistakes and miracles!!
  • did I mention... a hell of a lot of beer!!!

and I could go on and on.. I love this group of people and know they have Sam and I's back where ever we are. Thanks you guys. WE LOVE YOU!!


Sam and I after a 4 wheeler ride to the waterfalls. I love this picture because Sam and I look like
we have been dusted with dirt, and guess what.. WE HAD!! Our eye's even had dirt in the corners.

The 4 wheelin' group dusted in dirt!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Great people, great fun, great beer and damn do I want a 4 wheeler now heh. We had such a blast!!

Shelli Roholt said...

love that you have a group of friends that you can share that type of stuff with, seems sometimes like you get married and its harder to find friends to hang out with that love you for who you are without judgement@!!! good for you guys!!!