Sunday, August 29, 2010

War of 2010

Friday Aug 27th, Debbie goes shopping while I wait in the parking lot and make work phone calls trying to catch up on a few things... Debbie said she has a surprise. So we load up and head home... Debbie unloads the treats out of the trunk and heads to the back patio as I head up stairs and get changed out of my work clothes. Debbie yells to us all "come to the back yard and get some treats I have a sweet tooth and a surprise for you"

We all come out and see ice cream, several pies, whip cream, several 2 liter bottles of soda to make floats and a few odds and ends like cup cakes and twinkies all over the table. We were so happy and surprised so we all sat down at the patio table and Debbie gets the big spoon out and dips a large scoop of whip cream and acts like she is putting it on some pie...... then WHAMO she chucks it at Brock right in the chest then she scrambles and hits two more of us with whip cream and a pie before we could even understand what the heck just happened... haha. Then Brock catches on and starts grabbing pies and handfuls of ice cream and we all entered into the largest food fight ever!!!! Josh and I were wimps and ran after we chucked a couple of handfuls but Brock and Debbie trashed each other and chased us around. Just about that time Cassidi came home from work for a quick lunch break all dressed up and poked her head out of the back door and said "WHAT are you guys DOING". Just then Josh grabbed her and carried her outside while Debbie and Brock chucked food and soda all over her as she screamed "I have to go to work I have to go to work... this isn't even my shirt!!!!!" haha oh man I wish I had it on video. The saddest thing of this all is we didn't get even ONE bite of ANYTHING. All weekend we were hungry for pie and ice cream.
So here are a few bad pics of the War of 2010. My wife is one crazy woman... LOVE her don't you? :)









No comments: