Tuesday, August 30, 2011

High heels and Hospitals.

So from the post below ya know I have went back into the work force. I wanted to update real quick about how much I LOVE my job. I love working with Elderly people, they are fascinating and have the most amazing stories. I run around A LOT, spend a lot of time at Assisted Living homes, hospitals, doctor offices and in peoples homes. I am putting a lot of miles on my car and my car is now my office and taxi.
Brock is now in 8th grade and back in school, and I am working so this house is an entirely different animal than it was the last few years, but I think we are getting the hang of it. I have truly found a job that was custom made for me.. LOVE IT!
However my feet hurt so bad tonight I may have to crawl tomorrow. My feet have forgotten how to walk in heels 8 hours a day!

No comments: