Monday, January 30, 2012

Tying a knot and hanging on!

Everyone that knows me well knows the last month has been tough. It is so refreshing to me to have my "go to" people that Love me, care about me, and are always there for me. I have a group of them that every time I am kind of at the end of my rope I pick up the phone and call. A, S.O.S,. call of "hey, I am not doing really good right now". So if your one of those people thank you from the bottom of my heart for last week. I am still standing!!!


Then on the flip side of the people that love you, you have the people that DON'T. The people that rub salt, judge fast, and are very busy telling you how wonderful they are and rotten you are that they may forget, that believe it or not, I also have true feelings. I always have been pretty resilient to this, not letting things get to me, not letting "those" people that truly believe I am the spawn of Satan take me down. Well I didn't do such a good job of that last week. It got to me, BAD.
.

I am not perfect, however, my intentions are good. I do not sit home and plot nasty revenge against people. I truly am just trying to help my family the best way I know how. If that is not good enough for you then I am sorry for my short comings.

remind all of you that "WORDS FRICKEN HURT" be careful how you use them



Sam and I am still standing, maybe leaning a little bit but at least we have each other to lean on, but never the less Still Standing! :-)

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I'm sorry you're having such a terrible time. One of my favorite quotes is "When people show you who they are...believe them".

Believe them...remove the toxic people...and lean on those that are there to support you.

This too shall pass.