Monday, July 6, 2009

Debbieisms.......

Debbieism is a term I use a lot in our home. I get asked what a Debbieism is? I have fun explaining it because there are so many stories to tell. Let me tell you a new one so your all aware of what Debbieisms are.
We went to the cabin this weekend for a night with the kids to goof off and have fun. Debbie and Taylor were in the cabin cleaning up or something and I was outside building a fire. I hear a scream "Sam... Sam hurry come here!!!" I thought Taylor had an asthma attack or something so I ran in the cabin at nearly a full sprint to find Debbie holding her hand in LOUD pain. I though " damn she cut her finger off" or something. NO.... she had a baby wipe container much like the picture below. It was a brand new dispenser so she had to push the towel through so it will dispense normally. Well.... she pushed it through and got her finger stuck!!!!! For the sake of this story I took a picture of my finger in a dispenser that actually has a safety collapse on it but wanted you to have the visual of what I saw when she held her hand up for help.

So... with her screaming in pain and my laughter between her screams trying to get her finger unstuck, I had to hold back on telling her to WAIT... I have GOT to get a picture of this for the blog haha... she would have killed me.

Anyway... I learned that these things are definitely a Chinese finger trap. So if you live with someone that has Debbieisms like I do, please buy the wipes that have the safety collapse on them. With Debbie, what is possible to happen probably will... haha

We had a good laugh after she got her finger out but it was definitely pinched bad.... pure humor though.


1 comment:

dan said...

so debbie