Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Red Fish Lake Idaho we will be visiting you soon......

Ever since Debbie and I first met I have been hearing stories of Red Fish Idaho. Nearly every summer since Debbie was little her and her family spent vacations here and created memories that last a lifetime. Last summer, Debbie had a business trip to Sun Valley so Brock, Tay and I tagged along and I experienced Red Fish for the first time. I was awe struck at how beautiful it was and when I was finally able to jump into this crystal clear glacier water I learned how to swallow my nuts back down! I have never jumped into cold water like this especially in August!!! Here is a link of the stories and memories that were created on our last trip last summer.
Link to Last Years Blog

Nearly ALL of Debbies family will be there for their yearly reunion. I can not WAIT to get back there and spend a week with all of these great people and get to know them better. Debbie, Cassidi, Taylor, Brock and I will be loading up and heading out to create more memories. Debbie I love you and cant wait to get away from the world for a full week with my lil family. I wish more of our kids could come.

I learned how being that high up in elevation can create quite a thirst.... look at all the "Juice" that Debbie consumed last year to her left!! Yeah she was thirsty.


No comments: