Monday, November 9, 2009

It has begun!!

Phase one of Thirty

Our Christmas decorating season has now begun. Debbie gets this happy, crazy look in her eye about this time every year. Yesterday she gets a little smile on her face and down she goes into the storage room and brings up a couple of boxes. She started decorating our TV family room. I love this.... last year I wanted her to leave up the lights because I love it so much. Her response is "If I left it up all year we wouldn't appreciate it so much during Christmas" She has a point.

So this two week decorating process is quite fun for me. I come home from work and she has something new unpacked and decorated. This year she wants more Christmas trees... one in our bedroom and one in our basement family room. This is asside from the two we already have.

Last year was my first experience I had with Debbie and her Christmas. She has the most incredible taste and when the house if fully decorated with all the trees and the Christmas Village it looks incredible. I know this attached picture is a little blurry but I will take more pics and post them as she decorates. I was in awe last year.......

I love you Debbie and SOOO love your Christmas spirit.

No comments: