Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sick, Sick and more Sick.......

What a week. I can finally breathe with out hacking my lungs out and am back to work. Debbie is struggling. When Debbie does it she goes big.... she has the full bore flu... probably swine flu... along with a bladder infection. Fever, sore throat, cough, aches and pains.... goodness!!
Debbie said I brought something home from Vegas... apparently what happens in Vegas does not always stay there...... sorry honey

On a lighter side.... we had fun on Halloween. I normally dont like to dress up or anything but we decided to make me a red neck and Debbie dressed as my slutty, redneckish, 80's style girlfriend with the g-string hanging out the back of her pants... haha. I have to tell you.... Debbie is a hot hot woman anyway and when she dressed like this my jaw hit the floor... haha. All of our friends know Debbie doesnt dress like this at all therefor is a funny outfit but others probably thought this is the way she usually dressed... lol. We stopped in Kaysville Walgreens to pick up some crazy lipstick for her and she almost caused accidents on the roads as we walked into the store. We then stopped in a truck stop to get a drink and a snack on the way to Logan and had one guy following her... she didnt even see him. WOW
Anyway.... Debbie and her 4 inch heals were a hit. Most of the people I talked to said I look like Larry the cable guy and fit the outfit perfect.... I guess I am a true redneck at heart. Dang.....

What fun times... at least before the cold and cough hit.



No comments: