Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Memories '09!


  • a ham.

  • a turkey (named Fred).

  • Debbie had a back ache.

  • Taylor's giggles.

  • Sam being the FIRST out in 31.

  • "Mom, Where is the stuffing?"

  • Our "outdoor" fridge.

  • Eggnog.

  • A HELL OF A LONG ROAD TRIP FROM KENTUCKY

  • Breakfast Casseroles.

  • 26 people for Thanksgiving dinner.

  • First time EVER eating on paper plates.

  • DID I MENTION I HAD A BACK ACHE?

  • Our parents met for the first time.

  • all our kids together for the first time.

  • We went through more cream cheese than humanly possible.

  • ELECTRICAL KNIFE.. (in love w/it)

  • George taking over the house.

  • Church

  • Boondocks (and laser tag)

  • Shower schedule

  • Air mattress'

  • Refrigerated olive oil.

  • Dunken Dounut Coffee.

  • Dexter Marathon

  • Yep, I still had a back ache.

  • Iggie's, BYU, UTE game.

  • Coyeann singing.














WHAT A GREAT START TO THE HOLIDAY SEASON. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You are nicer than myself. I couldn't have done that.

Sammy said...

What an awesome time this was. Great memories Debbie!! Thanks for all your hard work.... poor thing was in the kitchen for a solid week...lol

Dan said...

I love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite Holiday of the year.