Sunday, June 6, 2010

Class of 2010!!


742 Graduates.. 742!!!! and the best part of it.. They did the ENTIRE graduation in less than 2 hours!!! As we watched the graduates walk in I got a lump in my throat and that was the only moment I was a little sad at all.... I made it through the entire ceremony without a tear!!!

As we sat there my Dad said to me. "High School Graduation is a significant change in people's life's. Nothing they have ever known before will ever exists AGAIN..."

I thought that was pretty profound... Yes, Cassidi's life is different now... We wont go school shopping, We wont have proms... We wont have Christmas Vacations, Spring breaks, late start, early out, tardies, locker assignments, assemblies, spelling lists, science projects.. any of it.. We will have a young woman that has learned almost everything she will ever need to and the rest is just "fluff".... The education up to High School Graduation is mandatory... the rest of her education will buy her freedom... I tell her that all the time.. EDUCATION BUYS YOU FREEDOM... She will graduate from College before Brock does High School.. We are so proud of you Cassidi... The world holds great things for you, it's just your job to GO GET THEM!!!

CONGRATS CASSIDI...





No comments: