Monday, June 7, 2010

Dirty little secrets!!!

WE ALL HAVE THEM.. Ya know the little things you do that you don't want anyone else to know about and you wonder if anyone else does or has it.. Well here are a few of my dirty little secrets..

  • I have chin hairs... I pluck them all the time!
  • I exfoliate my face by shaving it.. I accidentally shaved one of my eyebrows OFF one day.
  • I drink to much beer.. I know I do!! I am on day 10 with no beer at all because I am cleansing my system and I don't miss it.. So why do I drink it in the first place????? hmmmmm.
  • I know my boobs are to big.. I did not choose the size.. The doctor did.. (now before you go into the "THAN WHY DID YOU GET FAKE BOOBS?" lecture.. It was reconstruction.... and the last surgery last March.... my boobs officially got "to Big".
  • I swear A LOT...
  • I let my dogs eat off my fork..
  • deep down inside I think it is a man's job to keep my car clean.. (and yard work is also a man's job)
  • I have a passionate HATE for science fairs.. I think its a slow painful torture for parents!
  • I gargle with peroxide EVERY day to keep my teeth white.
  • I believe in nip and tucks when needed.. If God wanted you to age gracefully he would not have put plastic surgeons on Earth (or hair dye)!!!

So what are you dirty little secrets?????

1 comment:

Lyla said...

I only change my sheets once a month!