Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SMART!

My husband is smart man. Obviously in business, in finance, the way he deals with people, with patience, all and all in daily life he is intelligent. No one would ever deny or argue that.

However he has figured one simple thing out that every man should live by.. Just 4 words.. 4 simple words... HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!!
There are many many things Sam wants in life that I think are not necessary..
  • A turbo for his motorcycle that already goes o - 60 in 5 seconds.. I don't see why he would EVER need a turbo.
  • another hot rod.. preferably a 2010 Camaro with a turbo and a lot of chrome and some other crap on it that I don't understand.
any way there are MANY other things my husband WANTS...
but he lives by those 4 simple words..

I love this new fridge.. I LOVE IT.. It has made me very very happy.... SMART SAM!

No comments: