Monday, November 29, 2010

Crazy Lives... busy times and lots of fun

Its been SOOO long since I have posted a blog. Life is super busy but lots of fun too. I will give a quick update on the last week or so. I will try to keep it short....
Debbie worked so hard at decorating the house for Christmas so it would be ready for Thanksgiving dinner. She does such a great job of decorating I HAVE to take pictures. Even though she doesn't want me to take any and post them I will sneak one in anyw
ay.... this is MY post heh.


Debbie also found new crafts to do for gifts. She makes drink Coasters. Tiles, napkins, glue and some handy work and there you go. She is so good!
During the day Wednesday I got a phone call from Debbie... she said that her "Happy Place" (Medical Spa) has a special on a face chemical peal. She said she set up an appointment and away she went....we will save more comments for anther blog after she gets done pealing haha

Wednesday night I got tickets for a Utah State Aggies basketball game from one of our vendors. They were playing Utah Utes and I had never been to an Aggies game and I was blown away by all of their chears and chants.... "WINNING TEAM LOSING TEAM WINNING TEAM LOSING TEAM" "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN" I guess you just have to be there (or look it up on youtube). Our seats were the best in the house right behind our team. I had a great time and want to go to another game.

We we had Thanksgiving at our house and 17 people. We watched football and played card games all day and night and Debbie taught crafts. Great people, great food!

Friday, Debbie and I took Taylor bowling and had fun. Debbie has been wanting to go bowling for a long time so we took in 3 games and one blister. We told one of our friends that we went bowling and he said "your married and went bowling together?????" haha I guess married people don't do that?? We just like to do date things I guess

Saturday we got tickets from another friend for the Utah Utes VS BYU football game. It was a super cold, cloudy, hazy day with out any sun at all and we got tickets to outdoor football... haha... now I am no wimp but DUDE I got cold during this game. Poor Debbie felt bad for me and got me out of there. She was disappointed we left but I think she saved my life. It was a great game and Utes won with a blocked field goal. We know this only because we watched the rest of the game from a warm Wingers restaurant. I really liked the pregame tailgate party though I would love to go back for another warmer game someday. Poor Debbie.
Sunday I got tickets at the Maverik Center Suite for the Radio City Rocketts for Debbie and her friends. They said it was a wonderful performance and had a great time while Josh and I went to the new Harry Potter.What a great few days.

No comments: