Friday, November 19, 2010

this and that:

Dear Holidays;

I love you more than any other time of year. I love the warmth of the decorations, they smell, the first snow fall, the food. Please keep the holiday weight I will gain to a minimum and let all my family be safe and healthy.

SO EXCITED,

DEB!

Dear Hair:

Where have you gone??? Why are you missing. I find you on the floor, in my brush and all over. Lets stick with each other and stop this abandonment. I think its just my new thyroid medication and you will be better in no time. Until than I will continue to do this really cool version of an old man comb over.

Please come back soon, I miss you.

Love,

Deb's head

Dear Christmas presents:

I hope you make the way under the tree this year. Please be expensive, wrapped nicely and I like ribbon not plastic bows.

kthnk

Deb

Dear abs and thighs;

I know its the holiday and you love to bulk yourself up this month, but lets remember I am headed to Colombia in February and that will require a swim suit.. So lets remember where the gym is, keep the egg nog, Carmel corn, mashed potatoes, etc. etc. etc. to a minimum.

Regards,

Deb

Dear Dumb As#es that text and drive:

For some reason I have found it my civic duty to prevent you from doing this. So if you a dumb enough to text and drive remember that it is up to a $2500 fine and you can do jail time (most 1st time offenders get off with $900 and no jail time). I am sorry if I come up to the side of you and find it my responsibility to roll down my window and yell at your stupid ass..

HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS... TEXT AND DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO MEET HIM.

Hugs,

Officer Deb

Dear friends and family;

I hope each one of you know how much you mean to me. We have had a GREAT year and lots of great memories. I think the best thing about this year for me is I am back in touch with all of my life long friends. I have such a great husband and I truly believe the BEST husband on Earth. I know I drive the kids crazy and I snoop, stalk, and get in business that is probably NOT mine. But remember I am your Mamma and it's because I love you and I car.

LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART,

Deb

No comments: