Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Mom...

Dear Mom.

I know you have been sick with MRSA staph infection in your chin. Staph infection was NOT bad enough for you so you had to get the Mother of all Staph infections. It was fun spending a couple days with you and making our way to the hospital, that was 40 minutes away, and get your IV antibiotics, and than come back to your house (40 minute drive) and do the entire thing over in just a few short hours for 3 days. I especially LOVED the part when they had to lance your chin and let all that infection drain from it. I am sorry I couldn't stay in the room with you because I may have passed out so I am glad Sam was brave and stayed in there with you..

It actually was very nice spending time with you while I was there. I will never forget the walk you, Nolan and I took around the neighborhood. I am sure you remember.. YES, that is the walk. The one where Nolan stubbed his toe and he bleed all the way home and you and I thought we were going to have to take him to the hospital and get stitches in the end of his toe.. I was so glad you have all those medical supplies at your house so we could fix him and literally tape his toe back together.
The best part of my stay with you was driving your DARLING 2 seater Mercedes around. I felt like such a sportser in that car. I am sorry that you wrecked it this weekend when you were on the way BACK to the hospital because you had broken out in hives all over your body.. Those were some hives... like hives I have NEVER seen in my entire life. It was kinda really strange because they covered your ENTIRE body. Now you have a wrecked car, hives all over your body, a husband that is sick, AND oh yeah I almost forgot... MRSA staph infection.. O' what fun memories!
I just wanted to make sure you and Nolan were getting along okay since I have been back home and wondering what you have in store for me this week..
HUGS AND KISSES,
Deb
P.S. I have attached a copy of one of the pictures of your chin...

1 comment:

Sammy said...

haha my wife cracks me up.