Thursday, May 28, 2009

fish pond.... part 7 or 8 or 9....

This fish pond may be the death of Sam and I and actually many more creatures.
We bought new fish. 2 Koi and 2 placotomis (spelling?). In the morning one plactomis was dead but the other three fish are still kicking. They have lived for almost a week... woot woot!!!!
any how!!! Sam comes home from lunch yesterday and goes to the back yard and comes in and says..
THERE IS A BABY BIRD DROWNING in our pond...

OOOOHHHHH.... Sad.

So we got a net and fished the bird out and put a towel on our patio chair and got it warm.


We go back out about half hour later and the bird looks healthy and happy and jumps up and takes off... YEP WE ARE LIFE SAVERS!!!!

*side note.. I fell in the fish pond on Monday evening.. Well not fell in just my head... GROSS!!! Slimy fish pond water up my nose, in my mouth and fish scum hair!!!! YUCK....

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Oh Debbie I was so going to tell that story on you if you didn't mention it lol. I wish we could have video taped that head first dive into the slimy pond water.. hahaha.... classic Debbie... you crack me up!!