Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sheridan Trip

Hello everyone,


It has been so long since I have blogged. We have been busy with spring time things. We will try to be better.
This last weekend we went to Sheridan to see my daughter Jordan walk in her graduation. She worked hard for that certificate and we are so very proud of her. Great Job!!!!!! We love you Jordan. 18 years old and moving on with life...... I feel old. You are a beautiful girl (woman) with nothing but blue sky ahead of you!!







Debbie and I love to go to Sheridan and see some of my friends as well. We hung out with a few and introduced Debbie to a few she hasnt met yet. We would go there more often if it wasnt for the 9 hour drive one way. Debbie was a trooper and gave up her Mothers Day to travel with me to Sheridan..... thank you honey.

My Beautiful Wife
Happy Mothers Day


Our Good Good Friends Steve and Des Marosok




No comments: