Saturday, May 30, 2009

What are friends for.

This is our NO KID weekend so we decided now that the snow has gone away it would be fun to go on a hike to the "spot" of Sam and I's first date and where Sam proposed to me. So our good friends Bart and Cheri and Sam and I went on a hike and had so much fun. Was very very pretty and lots of great memories...

This is the EXACT spot of Sam and I's first kiss!!! OOOOOOO Cute
Bart and Cheri Buttars, I don't know if you can tell but behind them the river comes out of the mountain.

So pretty today!


This part was a little scary. The river was way to high and it was going over the top of the bridge.. IT WAS SCARY. I know please don't lecture we know.. if one of us had fell in we would have been down the river...



I think this picture is so CUTE...

Thanks Bart and Cheri for a great day... Thank you Sam for all the memories we have every single day. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

I love you too Debbie thank you!! This was a great day

Dan said...

YA KNOW NATURE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME??? Deb!!! remember that?