Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SERIOUS?

I know I am blessed, lived a charmed life, lucky, etc. etc. etc.. I would not trade my husband and kids for ANYTHING and I rarely complain about lives little "to do's.." BUT today I am complaining. Maybe it was last weeks marathon of cleaning, cooking and entertaining, maybe its because I have a back ache and I am just a little bitchy.. Who knows but I am kinda annoyed today. Why???
Well, let me tell you!!!
I love the fact that I have a husband that works so hard that I am able to stay home. In my beautiful house and cook and clean for my family, but today I feel more like a maid, and less like a house wife. I normally don't feel this way but also feel like when I ask my kids nicely to do something such as
"Clean your room".
"hang up your towels"
"vacuum".
They don't take me serious until I get really pissed.
WELL I AM OFFICIALLY REALLY PISSED.
How about my kids come home from school, read this post and get to work....

*disclaimer.. This was a hint to the kids at the Campbell house... Tomorrow it may not be as nice.. :-)

1 comment:

Lyla said...

I have never worked and have a house cleaner come in twice a week. A stay at home woman does not mean that their family (including husbands) have them under their thumb.