Monday, July 19, 2010

Being a housewife and a Mom!!!

Sometimes it feels like a thankless job.. and quite frankly I have been a TERRIBLE house wife the last 2 weeks. It was like when we got home from vacation I was officially DONE and Brock left for a weeks so I have taken a two week hiatus from COOKING... I did not grocery shop ONCE and I used the excuse that is was too hot to cook because I did not want to heat the house up.. Well I think I will try to do better the next couple weeks..

Make these they will make you and your kids Happy!!

FAT RASCALS!!

Cut a slit lengthwise in all your hot dogs, but don't cut completely through. Spread slit with mustard (or skip this if want). Stuff with a thing finger size piece of cheddar cheese. Wrap each frank with a strip of bacon, spiral fashion and "pin" on with a wood toothpick. When ready to serve, you can cook on sticks over fire, turning as the bacon gets done. Then eat them on hot dogs buns that are partially split and buttered and toasted the same way you are cooking your hot dogs.. These can also be cooked in the oven, over a grill... You can also pre make the fat rascals and cook them later that day!!

No comments: