Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fun Weekend!


What a great weekend we had. We have some good friends up in Logan Utah and they invited us up to go camping. We had enough time for one night so we headed up. Now I say headed up but Debbie worked for 4 hours or more shopping, packing, making up the bedding so I get home from work and we headed up lol.... Debbie is so good to me isnt she??? All I did was pack a change of clothes, towel and off we went.
So Friday afternoon Bart and Cheri are already there so Jeff and Michelle get there and unload and we finally are all sitting down next to the fire telling stories. There is nothing like sitting next to a fire in the mountains.... so much fun.
So our friends have all their 4 wheelers unloaded and ready to go so about an hour before dark all of us take off on a ride. I have to tell you... I have not had that much fun in many years.. I felt like kid giggling while I am riding through the woods with Debbie on the back. We now HAVE to get some 4 wheelers... although I was really impressed with the Polaris RZR but we need a camper first hah.
Anyway... after camping a couple of times this year we have decided to get a camper next Spring and do it more often. We need to always go where Cell Phones don't work!!!!

One of the rules we learned is NEVER leave clothes behind on a camping trip. The below picture is Bart wearing Debbie's swim suit she left drying in a tree... haha... Bart is so dang funny

No comments: