Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer..

Reasons I LOVE Utah summers.

  • It reminds me why I should NEVER pay the extra money for leather seats in the car.. THEY SUCK AND THEY ARE HOT IN THE SUMMER AND FREEZING IN THE WINTER!
  • Sam knows EXACTLY what "I" would do for a klondike bar!
  • Rodeo's (we went to a rodeo last weekend at it was a BLAST)
  • Carnival food!!! (and people watching.. THE BEST)
  • summer camp for kids. (mom gets a week break) and at least a couple kids every year get lost and everyone in Utah watches tv till the poor little dude is found!
  • I can use the excuse that its "just to hot" to cook.
  • I don't have to pay for lunch money, and I can feed Brock .15 cent corn dogs!!!
  • my bedtime is extended till 10:30 instead of 8:45!!
  • I get third degree burns on my hands because our front door faces West!
  • We get to turn our neighbors into the irrigation police because they water every other day for 12 hours and flood our lawn. (they now don't speak to us)
  • mosquito bites.. wait I am quite sure it was not a mosquito but a pterodactyl.. you should see the size of them.
  • boob sweat!
  • and so so many more!

No comments: