Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family!

There are times in my adult life that a lot of time goes by and I don't see my Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother or Nieces and Nephews etc. etc. etc. and it's not that I don't think of them every single day, and that I don't want to see them it's just that life happens. I have been very very lucky lately to be able to spend some time with them. I have forgotten how wonderful it can be and how amazing these people I call my family are. Here are a few highlights of my last couple of weeks. I truly was handed a pretty damn good deck of cards with my family cards. It was Nolan's 75th Birthday. My Mom had a party for him. It was fun to get to see and meet Nolans family again. Nolan is recovery slowly but surely and he is so good for my Mom.. We love him! He also had the cutes centerpieces EVER for his party!
Cassidi and I rocking the juicy red lip trend going on right now! This is a TERRIBLE picture of Nick and Brock at the Jazz game. Nick sporting his new jersey and Brock sporting his new mouth full of braces.

Grandma and grand daughter and cute little Grand puppy, winnie!

Three generations.. This is my Mom, who I am her child 100%. I can go in her kitchen and open a drawer and know exactly what will be there because my kitchen is the same way, I worry about the same stuff she worries about and let me tell you my Mom and I NEVER leave our house with out our dishes done or our bed made because that's what my Great Grandma Taylor always use to tell my Mom.. I love this lady and I love who she has made me. Cassidi has no idea that she is also going to be JUST like the other two women in this photo with her.


*side note. look at these cute centerpieces that my Mom and myself made for Nolans 75th birthday party. I KNOW THEY ARE SO CUTE!


No comments: