Monday, April 18, 2011

funnel cake or fornicate?

Sam and I were at the hockey game with some of our friends on Saturday night and there is nothing better @ the Maverik Center than their funnel cakes.. I am a fan. Here is how our conversation went.

Debbie: "Sam, will you PLEASE go get me a funnel cake???? PLEASE?"

Sam: "Yes" and than he stands up to get past people ya know how ya dowhen you are sitting in a crowd, making EVERYONE stand up so you can slip by.

Alison: "Sam, Where are you going?"

Sam: "Debbie, Wants a funnel cake?"

Alison "You are going alone" raised eyebrows and giggle.

Debbie: "Yes, he can go alone, I can't go my feet are KILLING me!"

Alison: Well, that should be fun for you Sam, have a good time?" sam walks past everyone else..

Sally to Alison: "Where did Sam go?"

Alison: "He said Debbie wanted to fornicate, so he is going somewhere?"

Debbie: Laughing HARD... "He did NOT say Debbie wants to Fornicate he said Debbie wants a funnel cake.."

well I got my funnel cake and it was about as good as fornicating!

1 comment:

lyla said...

You are so cute!