Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Can you guess?



Well it's official summer vacation has begun here at the Campbell house and now let the dash to get everything in before summer ends begin. (left, Brock and I even set up a tent in the backyard.)

We have been running like crazy people the last cpl weeks. Mostly adult stuff, Brock has been gone to his Dad's the last few weekends so Sam and I have played hard. Mostly on the bike. We went to Park City on the bike last Saturday and we had a GREAT time and by the post below ya already know we did our first "overnighter" on the bike to Idaho Falls and that was SO FUN! We really have a great group of friends. (right. one of our biker stops on the way to Park City, we stop about every half hour or so if we don't our legs cramp)

So now its time for the family vacations to start. The end of this week you will find us in Louisville, Kentucky with Sam's parents and then the week after that off to my favorite place on Earth...any guesses where that is?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I Know, I know, pick me. Nothing like the Sawtooth's in July! :-)

Bob said...

Good to see you the other weekend. I was thinking Mexico but i can't imagine Mexico being great this time of year??????

Amy said...

I would have said Logan but you are there all the time, so I am thinking ehhhh Sun Valley??????

Dan said...

I am thinking somewhere cold, mountains, and glacier's. Maybe with lodge pines and white sandy beaches, and a lodge with a patio andreally expensive beer, and a band on the grass in the evening.

Dan said...

and.... a lake somewhere in that picture also. ;

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your upcoming trips.