Thursday, June 9, 2011

SIMPLIFY???

What a week, month, hell what a year so far. Its like we can't get and keep our feet under us. We live this busy complicated life with kids, dogs, house, deaths, friends, sickness, etc.. etc... etc... AND I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MY LIFE, our vacations, my home or kids, I just miss a few things and wanted to share the things I miss.


  • MY BROTHER!!!

  • Sam not working 12 - 14 hours a day. ( I am so proud of Sam and his career accomplishments but sometimes its hard to share every minute of our life. Sometimes I am selfish and want him all to myself)

  • Little kids in my house. We have all these grown kids and the pitter patter of little feet sound so fun right now. *disclaimer...this does not mean Sam and I are having any ideas about a baby or does not mean we want grandkids right now.

  • A clean house. (I don't really need to say much more about this other than the word REMODELING)

  • home cooked meals. (we have been going full blast since January I don't cook like I use to, I cook a meal here and there but we are never home so the chef in me is GONE.)

  • ignorance. Sometimes the things you don't know are the best things!!!

  • sleep. (What is that?)

well now I have to go because Sam should be rolling in any second and we are taking off to a bbq at Sam's boss's house. ...

No comments: