Monday, February 15, 2010

Caray "the best Vacation shoes EVER!"

While packing to go to Mexico I had an epiphany that I do not need to take ANY shoes rather than flip flops. Well guess what.. I WAS WRONG. The first night we were there I wore my flip flops and was happy as a little lark flipping around!! Well the next morning Sam and I were walking on the beach (bare foot) and I said to him. "my toe hurts... I had a blister between my toes. Normally this would be a pain in the "toe" (ha ha) and you would live with it. But when you are in a foreign country and have NO other shoes but flip flops.. This is more than a PAIN.. This is a problem.. So I limped around the first two days and walked barefoot whenever I could. Picture below is day 1 of my owie!After having a drink in Puerto Adventuras we were walking and I said to Sam. "Look at those shoes", they were kinda like sandals but they were neoprene and had NOTHING that went between the toes. We bought them for me and they saved my little toes life. My toe got worse the entire trip (below picture was day 4) but I was ready to go because of my new Mexican sandals. The shoes name is Caray and I have already looked online to see if I could get more. They are the best shoes EVER.. I wore them ever day and night, dressy and non dressy, walking or sitting, wet or dry. They ROCK. If you are ever in Mexico get a pair.. and while you are at it, get me a pair. I "heart" them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks