Friday, February 12, 2010

My Wife... an amazing woman

I have always appreciated Debbie so much for how she takes care of her family on a daily basis. But during more challenging times (like with Cassidi's surgery) and I see Debbie step up to the plate and completely take over and make sure all the bases are covered.
She sets her alarm several times in the night to go check on her, give her meds, make sure the ice on the shoulder is ok, comfortable, feeds her etc...
During the day she cleans her, hand feeds her, puts lotion on her feet and gives her a foot massage, constantly gives her drinks and waits on her hand and foot every minute of the day to make sure she is taken care of. I have never seen this kind of care for anyone, anytime anywhere. Cassidi should appreciate her mom very much.... I know I do.
Thank you for everything you are doing honey. We all love you!!

Cassidi and Debbie crashing on the couch for a power nap after a long day. As you can see, Cass has her cell phone permanently attached to her at all times as usual



4 comments:

Lyla said...

I am sure Debbie is wonder Mom. Good for her, when this life ends that is waht matters!

Caroline said...

That is the sweetest picture.

Anonymous said...

and why can't you help?

shaley said...

That makes me hurt just looking at Cassidi. I've heard shoulder surgeries are the most painful of any...after seeing what Sally went through I believe it. Hope all is well for her, she's such a sweet thing.