Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday Jordan!!

Jordan is Sam's baby (or youngest) and its her BIRFDAY today. Happy Birthday Jordan and thank you so much for sharing your Daddy with me!!
I know your Dad and I being married was not the fairytale everyone had dreamed of but sometimes when things go wrong some wonderful things happen and now we have a different kind of fairytale. I know for sure that your Dad, Sarah, Josh and yourself have made my life a lot more full and happy and I look forward to spending many more Birthday with all of you!! WE LOVE you the most!! (don't tell the others~~) First time Sarah and Josh met JordanJordan and DAD.. Jordan has always been a daddy's girl!
What are little sister for?

3 comments:

Jordan said...

aww thanks guys thats sweet of you :) love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

VERY CLASSY DEBBIE. You post a picture of Sam's ex wife and a "family memory" for Jordan. I am sure it's not the easiest thing for you to swallow but that shows how big of person you are. VERY CLASSY!

shaley said...

How cute are those old pictures??? Happy Birthday!