Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A fun talent....

The last couple of days several people have come over to the house bringing all kinds of cookies, sweets, flowers and such for Cass as she is healing. During conversations with a few neighbors on some activities the young women were going to do, Debbie and Cass got invited to a house down the street from us Wednesday night to learn how to crochet (I call it Yarning). Debbie used to do it so its a revived talent.
Wednesday night they bring home a couple of hats they were working on and had fun. About half way through the day today after some meetings, I IM'd Debbie and asked her how they were doing. She said "I went online and learned how to crochet flowers so I am making flowers for the hats" haha. (youtube.com is the bomb) Today I come home from work and guess what they were doing all day long..... "Yarning" hats. That put a big smile on my face......Cass was hooked up to her ice machine on the couch and Debbie on the other side of her both with their faces down making things.

I love coming home to my family.... you guys are so funny. Always up to something.

1 comment:

shaley said...

those are the cutest things ever!! I want to learn how to make them. Haven't made anything in years, I've been thinking I need to start. way impressed!!