Sunday, May 9, 2010

Big or Small.. "LETS SAVE THEM ALL.

Salt Lake City. Race for the cure.. 20,000 people showed up.. I think EVERYONE loves boobies! All the survivors that raced!!! Each face has their own story. What strong women.... and.. there are no boobs required to be in this group... *hmmm!
survivor walk.. I seemed so tall.. I walked with the group 11 -15 years and even though I was about 20 years younger than most of the women.. I met "breast" friends!!

My cute hubby lookin' like a hippy.. My good friends Cheri and Bart to the left!
I don't know if you can see but the lady holding this little baby is a survivor and that is HER baby.. Cheri was looking at her and said to Sam.. "look how sad that is with her having that little baby..." and then Cheri said.... "SAM, THAT IS HOW OLD BROCK WAS WHEN DEBBIE HAD IT"!!!

My cute girls.. Taylor and Cassidi!!
Tay numbering Sam up!

There were signs like this all over!!

Hiking for Hooter team... I think in total we raised a little under a thousand dollars (Sam raising most of that)...
they had all sorts of activities!!!
The day of the race was my 11 year 9 month and 3 day clean date.... I not only walked for me I walked for my sister, Michelle, who is a survivor and I walked for my girls and I walked for you!!! Here is to the next 11 years 9 months and 3 days...
"FEEL YOUR BOOBIES AND SAVE A LIFE!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PIXS.