Monday, May 17, 2010

socks!

I am having a Monday.. BAD at my house. I hate Monday's.. It's the days I grocery shop, do laundry, clean up after the weekend and today... and today my complaint is SOCKS..

After I got up and cleaned up the usual stuff like the chewed sunflower seeds my daughter had sat at the computer and dropped on the ground (SERIOUS?) It's laundry time... I gather the laundry, I sort the laundry, wash, dry, and fold. It's the kids duty to put the laundry up.. I will ask them on Monday evening to put the laundry up and the grumble and complain than take the clean nicely folder clothes and SHOVE in the closet or in a drawer they can find that will fit them..

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKES A STAY AT MOM HAPPY.. Like when you take off your socks could you turn them right side out before you have me wash, fold, and try to sort 678 white socks that are inside out.... same with shirts, pants, shorts and pajami's..

k thnk!

No comments: