Friday, May 21, 2010

A GREAT Gift!!!


It is soon to be my Birthday and as we get older these birthdays just seem to kind of run into each other and becomes just another day. Dont get me wrong, I like to celebrate birthdays but I have been holding at 39 for 5 years now heh.... no need to celebrate 39 again. So I really don't expect much for presents or anything but Debbie has had something on her to do list for me for some time now. I have been asking for a collage of pictures for my office at Maverik of our family and memories. I came home from work on Thursday and kissed Debbie and sat on the couch with her to visit and she asks "do you want your present now????" with a huge smile on her face. Now how can I resist that as I take my clothes off thinking I know what I am getting right? (I am kidding of course) I said sure and she said wait here.
She brings up this huge frame with pictures of memories all over it. I sat with her and looked at this for a long time talking about each one. Some of these pictures you may recognize being on our blog. Just gives me warm fuzzies and smiles when I see this. Memories of when we first met, family, Mexico, Kentucky, the cabin, kids, Red Fish Lake, eHarmony shoot...... there is one pic in there of last year at Red Fish Lake with me kissing Debbies forehead a few days after her accident... black eye and all. I was so happy to have her with me I almost lost her.

Anyway...... Debbie I know you spent days working on this so THANK YOU SO MUCH for the most wonderful gift. I LOVE IT.

No comments: