Thursday, May 6, 2010

In other news!!

  1. Brock found his first arm pit hair.
  2. I am trying to make a grocery list for next week. My kitchen remodel will be complete by the end of the week... What do I feed my family from Monday - Thursday.. With no sink, microwave, counter tops or cupboards!!
  3. We still have not eaten at our new table.. I am scared to eat on it.
  4. God LOVES me and wants me happy.. The weather for the "Race for the Cure" on Saturday is 70 degrees... GORGEOUS.
  5. Nolan gets to go home from the hospital tomorrow.
  6. We rented a tent trailer for our annual trip to Redfish Lake. Lets hope it goes better than last year!
  7. I got a new hair cut and color and I LOVE THEM BOTH!! Life seems to go better when you love your hair!!! (It's a girl thing)
  8. I have found a homeless man on one of the corners in Layton that I love. Cassidi and I have a fund in our car and we give him money every time we see him.. He has been missing the last couple weeks and I am afraid he has died... I had to make a promise to Sam that I would never bring him home for dinner and not give him a ride anywhere!
  9. I miss my Mom and Dad. It seems like we are all just far enough apart that seeing each other takes an entire day. :-(
  10. Cassidi's new car is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
  11. I have felt REALLY REALLY good the last couple weeks. My doctor put me on a new medication and it has made a huge difference.
  12. I am slightly addicted to the Real Housewife shows.
  13. We are having taco soup for dinner.
  14. I hate the commercials that play the sad songs and show abused animals!! It makes me sad!
  15. I think Biggest Loser is truly inspirational.
  16. Sam and I went to the South Town mall last weekend with Joran, and even though I HATE to shop... That mall is pretty damn impressive..
  17. and I think I fell a little more in love with my husband this week!!!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

I love my wife.. and this blog... lol

Dan said...

I am sure Brock will be so happy that his Mother told the blog world that. Happy Mothers Day Deb.