Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lordy Lordy look who's 40!

This weekend Sam and I went to Wendover, Nevada with a bunch of my lifelong friends to celebrate Sally's 40th Birthday. It had been a long time since I spent a lot of time with all these girls and it was great and seemed just like old times. Happy 40th Birthday Sally and here is to 40 more!! What a fun adult weekend! All the girls. We grew up together and O boy the stories we could tell about each other!!
PRINCESS!!!

Happy Birthday cupcakes!


Red cups and cup cakes!



There she is "princess Sally"!!!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Looking Good Deb, you are the only women I know who gets prettier every year. Sam is a lucky man!

Anonymous said...

I ran into your blog a few months ago and you guys are a great family and fun to follow. I met my husband on eHarmony and love your story!

shaley said...

This was so much fun!! I'm glad everyone got to come!

Kelly said...

Who's kitchen is this. I want information on the backsplash