Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grow old gracefully...... SCREW THAT!

The fact that I am about ready to admit this.. shows you how big of fan I really am.. I am in LOVE.. I think it's the best invention since sliced bread!!! I will take donations, and you should send your money every 4 to 5 month.... What is this new Love I have found...


BOTOX!!!!... BOTOX!!!!....BOTOX!!!!....


I know, I know, I know.. I am now going to hear all the bull shit that comes when you admit to things like this.. HOWEVER, I am a firm believer if it makes YOU personally feel better than here is to you and do what ever you want (well almost whatever).

The last year or so my furrowed brow started getting worse and worse and every time I looked in the mirror I saw a permanent "11" between my eyes.. not to mention watching commercial after commercial with it looking like I am squinting.. So after complaining about it and trying every wrinkle cream you could think of, I bit the bullet and got my first injections of Botox... Notice how I say "first" it is NOT my last.. When I came home from getting my injections Brock called me Madonna the rest of the week!!!

my before picture.. see the "11" between my eyes...my after picture... no 11 and hardly ANY wrinkles... LOVE! Yes the side effects of Botox are true.. Such as you wont be able to move your eyebrows as much, and your expressions are not as EXPRESSIVE.. I can not squint and furrow my brow when I am mad but Brock tells me he still knows when I am mad because I clench my teeth.. The doctor explained it to me as a "pleasant" look so that is what I say to Sam all the time.. "this is my pleasant look!"

So here is to growing old with Botox, hair dye, teeth whitener and nips and tucks as needed!! WOOT WOOT!

*DISCLAIMER.. Sam is NOT a fan that I do this.. but he is getting use to the fact. He tells me all the time I am beautiful without it.. (such a nice guy)!!!

13 comments:

Lyla said...

I have been on the Botox train for years.. WELCOME ABOARD!

Brandon B. said...

I showed pictures from fb to my wife of you and she said to me. She asked me how old you are and I said had to be 40 (????) and she told me you had to have work done. So thanks now I am going to have to pay for Botox!

Anonymous said...

Debbie lives a pretty rough life. Botox and married to the WORLDS best man. hhhhmmmmmfff!

Anonymous said...

it's women like you that are giving girls unrealistic expectations of being perfect not only at 20 but as they age. Wouldn't it be a better strategy to say to young girls and mom's who struggle with their looks that its okay to age and be EXACTLY who God intended you to be. So sad!

Anonymous said...

Most women can't stay home all day and work out and have their husbands do everything for them so they look pretty.

Anonymous said...

I am proud of my wrinkles and stretch marks.

You can kiss my size 22 ass!

Dan said...

It's botox she is not starving herself and talking at jr. high assemblies.
women are jealous and obviously mean

Sammy said...

wow lol. My wife is beautiful with or with out botox and if it makes her feel good about herself then go for it. About the cost of a massage and she is happy with out any harm to anyone.
People need more humor and fun in their lives... smile people, show us your wrinkles and be happy :)

Kelly said...

I guess I am part of the "problem" also. and you can kiss my size 6 ass!

Miranda said...

I think if it is going to make you happy then you should do it. I know people that get boob jobs, whats the difference? All I hear about is how amazing of a person, wife and mother you are. If something as small as botox is going to lift your spirits that much, then I say go for it.

Melz Spot said...

Who are these "anonymous" posters leaving such nastiness? If they are out to "save women" then have the guts to stand up & show your face!

Anonymous said...

Looks good!You are beautiful with or w/out it:D I'm sorry that you got some nasty comments by some apparently really nasty people. It's not like she's critizing any of you negative people! Haven't ya'll heard if ya can't say something nice then don't say anything at all?!

Anonymous said...

People that have no kids have the time and money to do things like this!