Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adventure

remember that Maverik's slogan is... "ADVENTURE'S FIRST STOP". and boy did they give us an adventure, or an ADVENTURE!
I am exhausted from the travel of getting there and getting back, however would not be a surreal experience if it was easy. I will blog a little each day about the trip rather than doing one huge blog so I am starting with the trip there.
We had a flight to Atlanta, a flight to Miami, and than the flight to Baranquilla Colombia, and that was just the way there. The layover in Miami was VERY long so we went to South Beach. I had never been to Miami and I am so glad we did this.

South Beach walking trail!
Johnny Walkers on Ocean Drive

Ocean Drive with cute little boutique hotels

Jeff and Carrie at the airport, Do they look tired. I think we did not sleep for about 30 hours!

after Miami we went back to the airport and got ready for the most wonderful two week! There were some bumps in the road, some experiences that I will never forget, and friendships that will span a lifetime.to be continued...

No comments: