Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Days...


This morning I was thinking to myself that since we got back from Colombia our lives have been kinda quiet and non eventful... then I thought... wait a second... the hell it is.. haha. Our "quiet" is very busy compared to others I know. Here are some random pics with a few words about the last couple of weeks since we got back from vacation.

Debbie has always wanted to paint our bedroom and bathroom. We finally broke down and painted what she calls "sand" color and gloss white trim and flat white ceilings. Whatever color it is it looks wonderful... she has quite the eye and incredible taste... I have none so we make a great match lol. The 2 pictures below she just had matted and framed a couple of weeks ago and now we have a home for them. The first one is one we bought in Colombia... tons of art work with chubby people for some reason down there. The second picture is artwork from a trip Debbie made to Fiji several years ago.


Our lil Brock had his 13th birthday!!! He is now officially a teenager... man how time flies. He is quite spoiled.... he got a flat screen TV from us and his dad bought him a Kinect for his Xbox so he has been playing video games for weeks with that new set up. Debbie took him to IFly in Ogden Utah. Its a wind tunnel and they teach you how to fly... so to speak. Here is the link.. it is the coolest thing. Ifly Link
Of course its St Patties day in March and we always celebrate with our buddies up in Logan. We love our little pocket of friends up there. It makes for a great date night to run up and have dinner with the buds.






Its starting to get a little warmer so I took the flannel nighty off my little yellow rocket (Victory Hammer), cleaned it up and shot around the neighborhood for 10 minutes vibrating every window as I roared by. LOVE IT... but it was too cold for this fair weather rider... back in the garage it went.


Poor Cassidi had an accident a few days ago and crashed her car. Cass is fine, thank goodness, but her car is NOT. She called me crying right after it happened and I said "have you called your mom" she said "NO" so I called Debbie and she drove down to the accident.. it was only a mile down the road by Brock's school. I found out later she called me first because "I am nicer and was afraid of mom" haha. So Cass is driving Debbie's Yukon for now and poor Debbie is stuck at home with out transportation. But tonight, we go get the Mercedes. Super fast car with a big V8 stuffed under the hood. Debbie wants to race me on the bike... she thinks she could take me... I laugh in her face.. bring it on...
So last night, Monday, we were sitting in the living room and decided to go shopping at Costco. We bought a few things and we lost Cass for a few minutes. She was hiding from us as you can see... crazy girl. Quick note about Costco.... I dont think we have EVER left that place with out spending at least 100 bucks... we are suckers when we go here.
After Costco and after Sushi... Cassidi and her boyfriend Alex said "lets all go bowling" so we went and Cassidi kicked some ass and Debbie tied me at 120. The W is Debbie.... she has a stage name.. Wanda haha and I call her Wicked Wanda. Everywhere we go where they ask her name for food or whatever she says "Wanda" so when the clerks come out with food and yell "WANDA!!" we know its her... she cracks me up. (we have a friend named Wanda so if you read this it has nothing to do with you) :)



In March every year gas prices go CRAZY and so does my work. Debbie calls it "Maverik March Madness". She found a couple of places she wants to send me to during this time every year... one of them is a man convent up in Eden that she threatens me with HA. My phone rings constantly and I work 7 days a week for a month or two. I feel bad but it is what it is and always happens this time of year... and I probably have hitmen in 8 states after me. Debbie has actually been very patient with my work this year and its been UGLY as you know.


So this last picture is a depiction of exactly how we feel after the last number of weeks. Winnie... we feel the same way!!


No comments: