Thursday, March 24, 2011

In other News.

This and That...
  • We painted our Master Bedroom and Bathroom. LOOKS FABULOUS
  • Brock turn 13. For 10 months of my life all 3 of my kids are teenagers.
  • I have had a bad bad stomach since we have been home from Colombia. I probably have a tape worm.
  • My hair is blond again and I got my Spring injections. Feels so good! :-)
  • For dinner tonight we are going to the Brazilian grill at the Gateway in Salt Lake. It's a business thing.
  • We are trying a new church this Sunday with some friends from Layton.
  • I have eaten Sushi 3 times this week. Maybe I have been poisoned and that is why my stomach is so bad.. Nope I am back to the tape worm from Colombia.
  • Cassidi got her itinerary for Costa Rica. She is going to have the best time.
  • For Brocks Birthday we took him to Ifly in Ogden, Utah and it was the bomb. It is a wind tunnel and you kinda sky dive.. COOL.
  • My Mom has to have back surgery on April 11th. I am going to go spend a couple weeks with her and Nolan to help her out. My poor Mom.
  • George may be the World Worst Dog.
  • Steven Tyler is really really sexy on American Idol. He is my guilty pleasure.
  • We got all new door knobs and light fixtures for our bedroom and they also look FAB.
  • It feels SO SO SO SO SO SO Good to be at home for a couple weeks and not do ANYTHING.
  • BYU plays tonight against Florida in the NCAA. and it is hard for me NOT to cheer for BYU because they are a Utah team but I really dislike them enough that I am on the fence.
  • I went to lunch with my cousins and my childhood friends yesterday. It was so fun.
  • I walked through Lowe's with my zipper undone on Sunday. I mean I walked ALL THE WAY THROUGH LOWE'S FOR QUITE SOMETIME.

so now you know!

No comments: